General Sales Terms
- All purchases at DH Transformation Centre are final. DH Transformation Centre does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, or for any other reason unless unexpectedly leaving Belgium*. This includes personal training and group classes. In the case of early termination of personal training packages, the full remaining balance for the 3 or 6 month package must be paid. *If you have plans to leave Belgium within a 12 month period please do not sign up for a 12 month package as this cannot be refunded.
- Fees may increase from time to time to reflect increases in costs and benefits. Increase in fees applies to new contracts and passes only.
- If purchasing packages requires payments to be made in instalments, the applicant agrees to approve such instalments being made by credit or debit card on the dates as predetermined in the services contract.
- All memberships (unlimited passes, class passes and PT contracts) are nominative and non-transferrable.
- Memberships (unlimited passes and PT contracts) may not be shared unless it is agreed that the clients are taking a Couple training.
- 10 session cards may be shared with family members living at the same address.
- It is the responsibility of the member to settle any unpaid participation to a class, workshop or other event at DH Transformation Centre. DH Transformation Centre reserves the right to suspend the member’s membership until the unpaid participations are settled.
- It is the responsibility of the member to settle any negative balance on their DH Transformation Centre account. DH Transformation Centre reserves the right to suspend the member’s membership until the negative balance on the member’s DH Transformation Centre account is settled. Any missed payments or late payments will incur an administration charge.
- Gift cards can be redeemed for classes, memberships or products. They are not redeemable for cash and they must be redeemed within the period of validity.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must ensure to update your payment details when your credit card expires.
Unlimited Annual Passes & Class Passes
- “Unlimited Passes” consist of unlimited annual memberships which are purchased with a single payment.
- “Class Passes” consist of 10-class passes and Drop-in passes.
- Any unlimited pass gives you access to unlimited classes in all of our locations, but excludes workshops or other special events.
- The 10-Session Card and Drop-in Passes give access to classes in all of our locations, and excludes workshops or other special events.
- The activation date of your pass is the date of purchase.
- The Discovery Pass is an introductory offer for new members only. It is available only once per member. This pass gives access to unlimited classes in all of our locations during a 30 day period, but excludes workshops or other special events. The pass is valid from date of purchase.
- Anyone caught buying a Discovery Pass under two different accounts will be denied all future entry and the second Discovery Pass will be suspended immediately with no refund.
- The 10 session card expires within 6 months of the activation of the pass. No refunds are offered due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason. Extensions to the card can be considered upon presentation of medical notes. Transfer of remaining entrances from an expired card to a newly purchased card is allowed only once per member.
Contracts / Monthly Payments
- Contracts consist of unlimited memberships which are paid in monthly instalments with a commitment of 3 months.
- The activation date of your contract is the purchase date (unless you specifically request another date before the purchase has been processed).
- Any contract gives you access to unlimited bootcamps, unlimited classes or unlimited bootcamps & classes, depending on the contract purchased, in all of our locations, but excludes workshops or other special events.
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover the payment. If a payment is declined due to insufficient funds, the transaction will fail. Please ensure you update your card details when a card expires to ensure an uninterrupted service.
- In case of early termination of a contract, the member must inform DH Transformation Centre in writing before the contract renews. Please note that all contracts are offered with a 3 month commitment.
Personal Training Contracts
- The client is aware that the personal training contract is for a limited period of either 3 or 6 months. Longer commitment can be discussed and approved accordingly.
- The member agrees to commit to their contract of attending 2 or 3 sessions per week.
- The Member understands that part of the personal training programme includes nutritional guidance and measurements. This will take place as and when the coach deems necessary during or in place of a training.
- The Member must let the coach know as soon as possible if there are any scheduled sessions they are unable to attend. Rescheduling of a session is possible but not guranteed. If a suitable time cannot be found the session will be added to the end of the block.
- We operate a 24 hour cancellation policy. In the event of sickness, a Doctor’s note is required in cases where cancellation is less than 24 hours. If the Member fails to attend the scheduled session without notice, the session will be charged.
- We reserve the right to release a client’s scheduled training times in the event of repeated cancellations and/or reschedules.
- If a coach is absent for any reason, DH will find a replacement coach to take the session. If there is no replacement we will reschedule the session at a time convenient to the Member.
- Please inform us of your intention to renew your personal training package. We require a minimum of 4 weeks notice in order to guarantee your existing training times.
- Unless previously agreed, pauses or terminations part way through the agreed term of the contract will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to use Transformation photographs/videos in our social media postings. If you prefer not to be featured please advise us accordingly.
- All personal training will be conducted at the DH Transformation Centre, Brusselsesteenweg 41, 3080 Tervuren.
- The Member must bring a clean pair of indoor training shoes for use at the gym.